The Microstructure Exchange: Autumn 2020
The Microstructure Exchange is soliciting papers in market microstructure to be presented in a series of Tuesday online seminars during the autumn of 2020.
A large group of market structure scholars will review the submitted papers. The selected papers will be presented in one-hour seminars, with 45 minutes for presentation and 15 minutes for Q&A.
Please submit your paper here.
Submission deadline: June 30, 2020
Notification of acceptance: August 14, 2020
All papers must be original and must not have been accepted for publication, presented, or accepted for presentation at a major conference (such as the AFA, EFA, WFA, or Cavalcade). Submissions must be anonymous and in PDF format.
- Björn Hagströmer – Stockholm University (email)
- Katya Malinova – McMaster University (email)
- Andreas Park – University of Toronto (email)
- Cameron Pfiffer – University of Oregon (email)
- Andriy Shkilko – Wilfrid Laurier University (email)
All questions about submissions should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.